- Internationally renowned singers and soloists - all in
magnificent historical costumes and wigs.
Castles: Neuschwanstein - Linderhof - Herrenchiemsee
- These castles have grown to be among the most popular and most visited
sites in Germany.
- History of Silent
- Vienna, the capital of Austria
- There is a wealth of museums and galleries. The numerous events
in the course of the Vienna Festival, the balls like the Opera Ball,
and the year round buzz
in the Viennese cafes, pubs, restaurants and hot spot for nightly
entertainment. The Viennese always find a reason to celebrate,
and sometimes the whole city is involved in these activities.
- Austrian Radio Stations
- Listen to live radio from several Austrian radio stations.
- Seehof - Mondsee
- The 5-Star Spa Resort in the heart of the Salzkammergut on Moon
- Events in Vienna
- Search out activites with this calendar of events.
Views of Vienna
- Contains a photo gallery of views of Vienna including The State Opera House.
- The Famous Viennese Ball
- The official Viennese Ball Site, the premier source of news
and information for the Viennese Ball(Febrary-yearly).
of music history. Pictures of Mozart, Beethoven and Bach.
- This site links wonderful history with great pictures and information.
Northern Germany II